Monday 25 March 2019

Banana Bread Recipe | YUM




      Heres My first attempt at making a banana bread cake/loaf. I thought I'd share my recipe!
      Mine came out super moist and so so tasty (what my family says anyway!)
   Please send me pictures if you follow this I'd love to see you delish bakes!



Ingredients

                  100gbutter, softened
                  170gcaster sugar
                2eggs
               2Brown/Ripe bananas (obs)
                 225gself-raising flour
                1 tspbaking powder
                 2 tbspmilk

what you want to do first:

  • Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees/ Gas mark 4
  • Mash your bananas into a bowl until smooth
  • Mix all other ingredients with the bananas & stir well
  • Using a thin, deep tin (like a bread shape) Lightly grease and place non-stick paper inside (it doesn't have to be neat)
  • Spoon in the smooth mixture into the loaf tin
  • Bake for 1 hour (mine needed just slightly more)
  • To ensure cooked properly, stab in a metal stick or a fork/knife and it should come out clean
  • Once cooled take out and remove non-stick paper
  • I then added a sprinkle of sugar on top, brown sugar is best!
  • Enjoy with a nice cuppa 




If you have any questions or any ideas for me, just pop a comment below.



Share:

1 comment

  1. This looks so good! This is actually the only way I eat bananas.

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete

© Alice Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig