Tuesday 19 March 2019

Polka Dots | Venice OOTD






Out in venice it was super cold, this outfit is one I really wanted to wear luckily we had one warmer day so I could wear this !! Super pretty & elegant this is one of my favourite outfits I've put together. Also the red polka dot skirt really stood out and in Venice's cute little walk ways and bridges it just fit the environment so perfectly. Drinking coffee in a Venetian coffee shop  or just sight seeing. CUTE.



OUTFIT DETAILS:

Black cropped roll neck : Missguided
Circle Belt : Boohoo
Polka dot Skirt : Pretty Little Thing
Boots: Newlook

LINKS & IMAGES BELOW TO SHOP
















Click The Image To Shop

              


Message for any questions or give me a follow <3
Share:

4 comments

© Alice Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig