Sunday 10 March 2019

Prestige Flowers | Mothers Day Collection






With mothers day coming & my mums birthday also very very soon, I know how much she loves flowers I found a beautiful flower company called Prestige Flowers!!

I mean common look at these stunning artisan flowers?

Prestige flowers are based in London, when messaging for my lovely order replied very quickly & they arrived the next day and very well looked after in secure sophisticated box. They were all kept well with all plants 
healthy and bright!

The elegent bouquet I got was from the Haute collection, heres exactly what came when I first took them out their box, smart black decoration with the yummiest looking box of chocolate too (mum's already eyed these up!) I then simply took them out there packaging and placed into a large mason jar. 
Then in the water I sprinkled the sachet they gave to keep my pretty flowers healthy for as long as possible. They also included a very helpful 'how to' care for your flowers.


 I'll included the link for their webpage if you fancy checking it out to grab yourself a super cute bouquet of flowers for mum this mothers day, they have a huge collection and I believe they are very reasonably priced for the quality you receive.













I and my family are huge lovers of flowers, my grandma used to work in a nursery (flower shop) and the love for beautiful plants had just descended down to me. I love to take photographs of flowers and nature so please enjoy these shots I took of Prestige Flowers.


*gifted*

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alice Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig