Thursday 23 May 2019

Feeling The Gingham

InTheStyle | Laura Jade Stone



SO, it's getting hot in here (in the uk) I have officially been burnt on my shoulders in May. Thats being a redhead for you!
I recently WON £200 to spend on InTheStyle and I've always been in love with the Laura Jade Stone collections, she in herself is beautiful / GOALS.
So I waited patiently until summery weather because I just knew they'd release another collection with her. 


And boy did they do well, it was released recently & it's everything I needed and more. Talking checked/gingham prints, browny pastel colours. Just everything I need for summer to be honest!


Anyway heres some snaps when I felt cute in a brown gingham top from that collection!
Just styled with some basic black Culottes & White trainers.
















                                 


 CLICK TO LINK TO THE COLLECTION I'M IN LOVE WITH

Share:

3 comments

© Alice Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig