Friday 12 April 2019

Dotty's Review Of Tail.com





Being a student veterinary nurse, I see all kinds of diets dogs are on, some I do not agree with and to be honest I do feel that each dog can be on whats right for them. There is no set right or wrong or one size fits all. Thats why I like tails.com food, they are tailored to your pet wet dry and what specific needs that your dog may require. Whether they have allergies (which is very common for dogs) you can ensure these are taken out. 
Dotty's very active but has recently been suffering with her joints being her age, so I selected joint mobility in her food. Other than that luckily she is reactive to a lot and I have never noticed her get an upset tummy with any foods. 

She can be very fussy however and tend to not eat her food as soon as it's put down, so this i was prepared to try!




So when changing any diet its always best to change over gradually to help prevent upsetting their digestive system. There is a measurement cup provided with the food with instructions on where to set it for your dogs weight. Over the past two weeks we've been trying this and I have to say I'm quite impressed.
She has been eating all her food when it's put down, we do mix with wet food but the whole bowl is clean afterwards.
We've found that she isn't as 'gassy' on this food (which is great for us!)
Overall I'm very happy with tails.com

From the ordering being so quick and easy, updates on when it'll be arrived and so many offers they do to help you out. AMAZING!

Tails.com where lovely enough to give me a discount I can give out so when checking out put in :
' ALICELOUISE '
to receive 2 weeks free tailored dog food
click HERE to visit the website


Dotty says thank you tails.com I was very yummy !!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alice Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig