Friday 1 March 2019

Centre Parcs Sheerwood Forest



 As a child I always would trip to Centre Parcs in France or Belgium with my family, it was incredible at my young ages. Cycling around the park area with my brother or cousins the feeling of independence! I haven't been back in many years and to be honest Centre Parcs is quite costly!

So myself and Liam decided that we should go earlier last year, he has never been and the thought of re living my childhood there but here in the UK was so so so much fun.
I felt like a right kid again, swimming every day going down the amazing rapids, shopping early in the morning for breakfast to bring back to our cabin, cycling around seeing the beautiful sites the area had to offer. Don't forget in the UK they have so much more activities to do like a beach area, mini golf, quad-bikes, paint-balling, high climbing activities... I could continue.

Some tips if you are thinking of going to centre parcs is definitely do food shopping in a local supermarket before you go, there is a shop on the park but be prepared for it to be costly! Also if you can bring your own bike there are place to ride your bike outside the park !

One evening we went for a picnic next to lake area right outside our cabin, the sun was shining so lovely and geese were attacking us but before Liam took some airy sunny pictures.










Be prepared for these thugs to go into your cabin for food!!

They also have a freekin starbucks here!!!




In a nature reserve!!








Photos Liam took of me with Daisy's on a picnic 








Thanks for visiting here <3 You will have to let me know if you've ever been to centre parcs or if you are planning I can give you some ideas !

 A x 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alice Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig