Thursday 3 May 2018

COMPETITION WITH THE OLD ENGLISH COMPANY


ENAMEL PIN COMPETITION - WIN A SET OF ENAMEL PINS




So for a long time now i've been collecting and building up my pin collections, firstly starting
 when my friends had brought me some for Christmas.

I love pins because they are so so easy to put into any outfit and are generally just super sassy!
I usually apply them to jackets, denim or faux leather either way. 
But before i've put them on bags too and always get complements!

Sharing my love for amazing pins I recently came across the Old English Company's new enamel pin range and instantly fell in love!! 
I've always been a huge fan of this beautiful company as they have products which I've brought & seen in shops like urban outfitters and Paperchase.

So a little about the Old English Company are that they are the sassiest stationary and 
giftware company, not only do they do the cutest pins but also amazing home decor, planners, greeting cards. 


In celebration to their new collection they're hosting a competition to win this

 lovely set of new enamel pins

please note that the competition is now closed 

Click here to enter


Once you've clicked the link simply follow the instructions to be in the chance of winning some super sassy pins!




photo of Old English Company

To check out the rest of the lovely enamel pin collection please click

 the link featured below!


https://oldenglishprints.com/collections/enamel-pins





They'll be picking one winner at random on the 30th May 2018

Good Luck!



ad
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alice Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig